I have brought up this issue at TMT some time ago, so I think it would not hurt to bring it to your attention here again. I am talking about the base plate of the 23G/233 Cooper Bristol Racing Car and to support my point I enclose a picture of all the variations known:
1. First issue with mottled base plate 23G (correct lettering from left to right)
2. Second issue with mottled base plate 233 (reversed lettering)
3. Third issue with shiny base plate 233 (correct letteringfrom left to right)
4. Fourth issue with spun hubs and shiny base plate 233 (reversed lettering)
5. Fifth issue with plastic hubs and shiny base plate 233 (correct lettering from left to right)
How come the Cooper Bristol is the only one of the six Dinky Racers where base plates have been wrongly attached again and again?
Regards from Thailand