A few months ago, some Leyland Octopus tankers arrived from China via various ways. Today the collection is launched officially. I must warn possible subscribers to this collection that since last summer Atlas Editions have turned mad.
I must warn possible subscribers to this collection that since last summer Atlas Editions have turned mad.
The company has been split between sub contractors :
• The unpolite management is part in Paris and part in Lausane.
• The collection manager is in Aix les Bains in Savoie.
• The shipping department is in Cavaillon in the south of France, they ship the models in random order and dates in unsealed boxes, the postmen do make their collection at your expanses.
• The totally incompetent accounting dept. is in Lille at the very other end of the country
• The customers dept. is in Casablanca in Moroco.
• Since last summer, the manufacturing is made by a new Chinese manufacturer and the quality has fallen down drastically.
and these departments do not communicate together.
So as usual, Buyer beware.